These changes were made available on
- Hepatitis C Online - November 27th, 2018
- National HIV Curriculum - November 21st, 2018
- National STD Curriculum - November 27th, 2018
- Question Bank user interface has been tweaked slightly to improve the user experience. The section navigation can now be hidden on smaller screens.
- Relevant Guidelines will be highlighted in text displaying their full title, as applicable.
- Reading material with many associated figures or tables will allow the figures to be displayed into the area with the references, citations, and tables. This prevents large white spaces from forming below the main reading material area.
- Closing the 'No response selected' messages in the Question Bank now assumes the learner changed his mind and will select a response to submit for the question. Previous behavior was to continue without an answer selected.
- Reference categories have been re-enabled in the Treatments section (National HIV Curriculum).
- During registration, the domain name (the part after the @ sign) of the e-mail address will be checked to make sure it can actually receive e-mail. This will catch simple misspellings of e-mail addresses. Also applies to members being invited into groups.