These changes were made available on
- Hepatitis C Online - December 14th, 2018
- National HIV Curriculum - December 13th, 2018
- National STD Curriculum - December 13th, 2018
- Added more options for displaying HTML tables in the Summary of the question bank section.
- Invitation section of the group management listed the wrong URL for joining the group. The URL has been fixed. Only applicable when the Group Add Code is used and the link is sent manually.
- Group owners can now completely disable the Recent Activity feed for Learners in the group.
- Group owners can now enter 400 characters in the About Group section, and 1,000 characters in the Learner Instructions section. These limits were increased from 300 and 500, respectively.
- When migrating an older account to the IDEA platform through the use of the one-time sign-in link, an additional landing page will be displayed to verify intent to use the one time sign-in link. This prevents link-checking utilities in e-mail clients from "using up" the link unintentionally.